Fernando (b. 1961) and Humberto (b. 1953) founded Estudio Campana in São Paulo, Brazil, in 1984.
In 1998, “Project 66” was their first international show with Ingo Maurer, curated by Paola Antonelli of the Museum of Modern Art, New York. Also in 1998, they established their first design partnership with Edra in Italy. Each year, the brothers launch new products and concepts in collaboration with international brands such as Alessi, Artecnica, Bernardaud, Baccarat, Corsi Design, Consentino, Edra, Nodus, Magis, Moleskine, Skitch, Plus Design, Venini, and Trousseau, among others.
Estudio Campana pieces are included in the permanent collections of the Museum of Modern Art, New York; the Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris; Musée Les Arts Décoratifs, Paris; the Vitra Design Museum, Weil am Rhein and the Museum of Modern Art, Sao Paulo.